The holiday season is a time for family, friends, and celebration. But for those who have lost loved ones, it can also be a time of sadness and grief. If you’re looking for a way to connect with your loved ones in spirit this holiday season, this online tutorial is for you.
In this tutorial, Pandora will teach you how to:
- Set an intention for your connection. What do you want to achieve by connecting with your loved one? Do you want to say goodbye, ask for guidance, or simply let them know that you’re thinking of them?
- Create a sacred space for your ritual. This could be anywhere you feel comfortable and safe, such as your bedroom, a park, or even your backyard.
- It’s ok to get creative and be silly – our loved ones in spirit aren’t all gloom and doom!
- Use tools to help you connect. This could include crystals, candles, or other objects that have special meaning to you or your loved one.
- Open your heart and mind to the possibility of connection. Don’t be afraid to let your emotions flow.
The tutorial will also cover some of the common experiences people have when connecting with loved ones in spirit, such as seeing images, hearing voices, or feeling a sense of presence. You’ll also learn how to interpret these experiences and what they might mean.
Whether you’re a beginner or need some new ideas, this tutorial will give you the tools you need to connect with your loved ones in spirit this holiday season.
Sunday November 18, 2023